Horror Movies & TV Shows.
- The Shining:
- The movie really did justice to the book. This Stanley Kubrick directed
horror masterpiece is a Must See! Rent it.
- 'Salem's Lot:
- The movie was almost just like the book, too. It scared me! Especially when the
vampire kid was floating outside his friend's window. The glowing eyes really
creeped me out!
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
- Okay, I admit it! I have actually seen this movie, like, more than six
times. One of my favorite quotes of all time comes from this movie:
"Are you okay? Do you see spots? Does Elvis tell you to do things?"
A must rent for the Halloween holiday viewing season.
- Elvira, Mistress of the Dark:
- In the same (funny) vein as Buffy, but the humor is more for adults.
When I saw this movie on sale for $3 at Wal-Mart, I HAD to buy it, even
though I've seen it many times.
- Interview With the Vampire:
- The movie was somewhat close to the book, but we all really watched it
because Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt were in it, didn't we?
- Nightmare on Elm Street:
- This series really was the best of the lot, because the premise was good,
and the movies held together a lot better than the other horror series.
And besides, the guy who played the main guy is really a nice guy in real
- Back when Jack was stalking Sam, the show was extremely ooky and creepy.
Also, they never showed re-runs. Now, the show is a little more mainstream.
I like it still, though. It's nice to change things.
- Dark Shadows:
- When I was younger (about ten or so), I would stay up after "Mary Hartman!
Mary Hartman!" and watch this soap opera. Barnabas Collins was thrilling, and
chilling, and all the women had blue eyeshadow!
Back to the Genre Lounge
This zone was created and is maintained by me.
Please send any questions or comments to:
© 1998, 1999, 2001 KAT
Last updated: 5/29/01 3:38 PM.